Share the practice you love with others
Want to share your practice? Looking to deepen your understanding of yoga? Are you a leader looking to build community?
Teacher training is for anyone who wants to learn more about the practice of yoga. Jai Rhythm Yoga’s teacher training will provide you with a powerful foundation in understanding yogic philosophy and how to apply this knowledge to the art of teaching asana. This training will prepare you to confidently lead empowering and dynamic flow yoga practices.
You will learn:
- Yoga philosophy and background
- Basic anatomy pertaining to yoga asana practice
- Asana knowledge and proper alignment
- Art of sequencing a balanced yoga practice
- Meditation and pranayama
- Powerful teaching techniques and skills
The lead trainers for Jai Rhythm’s Teacher Training are Colin Brightfield and Rob Hess. This teacher training will be accredited through the Yoga Alliance for a 200 Hour Certification. Upon completion of the program, students will be qualified to receive a Registered Yoga Teacher Certification through the Yoga Alliance.
New Teacher Training Dates:
The new dates consist of nine weekends with a pattern of two weekends in a row with training and then one weekend off and then this pattern repeats.
Training will be held on Saturdays & Sundays from 9am – 7pm at the studio.
The dates for teacher training are listed below:
January 10, 11, 17, 18, 31
February 1, 7, 8, 21, 22, 28
March 1, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
The tuition for our Jai Rhythm Teacher Training Program is:
- $2,750 if paid in full as one up front payment
- $2,950 if paid in several payments using our Payment Plan detailed below
$590 to register, $590 by September 12th to start program, $590 by October 3rd, $590 by October 20th, $590 balance by November 3rd
How to Apply
To apply, please send an e-mail to training[at]jairhythm[dot]com with the answers to these following questions.
1. What is your background in the study of yoga? How long have you been practicing yoga and what styles or traditions?
2. Why are you interested in participating in the Jai Rhythm Yoga Teacher Training Program?
Then complete the payment form below to complete your registration and to secure your space in the program. If you are interested, please apply soon as we have limited space in this program. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.