- 1 How do you hide panty lines when wearing leggings?
- 2 How do you get rid of visible panty lines?
- 3 Is it okay to go commando in leggings?
- 4 How do you go commando without discharge?
- 5 How do I hide VPL?
- 6 What does going commando say about you?
- 7 Is it better to go commando?
- 8 Is it better to sleep commando?
- 9 Is it OK to go commando at home?
- 10 Is it good to air out your vag?
How do you hide panty lines when wearing leggings?
8 Ways to Disguise Panty Lines Without Going Commando
- Wear thick or textured fabrics.
- Camouflage with a print.
- Layer tights or pantyhose over your underwear.
- Try an old-school slip.
- Use what the professionals use.
- Stick-on thongs are also A Thing.
- If you just can’t deal with thongs, try boyshorts.
How do you get rid of visible panty lines?
How to Get Rid of Underwear Lines: Seven Pro Tips
- Go Seamless. Seamless underwear is probably one of the easiest ways to banish your underwear lines.
- Slip Into a G-String or Thong.
- Try Boyshorts.
- Streamline with Pantyhose and Slips.
- Invest in Shapewear.
- Swap Thin with Textured, Thick Fabrics.
- Disguise with Patterns and Prints.
Is it okay to go commando in leggings?
Wearing unbreathable undies with overly-tight leggings can lead to yeast infections and UTIs–painful and uncomfortable infections that can be easily avoided if you go commando.
How do you go commando without discharge?
Here’s what you need to know if you want to air things out down there.
- DO test-drive it at night.
- DON’T stress too much about discharge.
- DO consider it as a thong alternative.
- DON’T go laundry-crazy.
- DO give your skin a break.
- DON’T hang out in damp clothes.
- DO use common sense.
How do I hide VPL?
Choose a thong Whether you prefer a bikini or short-sculptured cut, your safest best when trying to avoid a VPL is to rely on the classic thong, otherwise known as a G-string. While they might not be as comfy as a pair of larger briefs, they do get rid of visible underwear contours underneath outer garments.
What does going commando say about you?
“Going commando” is a way of saying that you’re not wearing any underwear. The term refers to elite soldiers trained to be ready to fight at a moment’s notice. So when you’re not wearing any underwear, you’re, well, ready to go at any moment — without pesky undies in the way.
Is it better to go commando?
Taking off your underwear is liberating. And they just might be onto something because going commando can definitely be beneficial. It can allow more air circulation, lower the risk for infections, and even help with sperm production and fertility. But more importantly, going commando just feels good!
Is it better to sleep commando?
“Bottom line is that if you don’t have a problem, you do you. If you have vulvar irritation, recurrent yeast or bacterial infections, then commando at night is the best option.” There are all kinds of finely calibrated night routines that help people decompress before bed.
Is it OK to go commando at home?
Genitals do carry a lot of bacteria, again most of it natural and healthy, so clean underwear every day is not a bad policy to follow. That can be a problem if people choose to ‘go commando’ as providing clean jeans or trousers on a daily basis is much more problematic than simply changing your knickers!”
Is it good to air out your vag?
Myth: Strip off your skivvies for bed. The truth: There’s no evidence that wearing underwear — or not — to bed bolsters health. “Your vagina and vulva don’t have lungs. In fact, it is a no-oxygen environment,” Gunter said. “ You don’t need to air anything out.”